This rather interesting card game first gained immense popularity in Asian countries, but over time it became known among the millionth Canadian gaming audience. Therefore, many active local players try to approach the study of Baccarat rules Canada as carefully as possible, wonder what are the rules of Macau Baccarat and try to quickly master the nuances of this game that are associated with the distribution of the 3rd card to all its participants.
The main task of this exciting entertainment is to successfully form a combination of two (in some cases, three) cards, the sum of which would be as close as possible to 9 or ideally equal to this number. Each player here seeks to beat the dealer and has the opportunity to make several offered bets. At the moment, there are several of the most common varieties of the game (Mini Baccarat, Chemin de Fer, Punto Banco or Baccarat Banque) that Canadians prefer.
Basic rules of Baccarat in Macau casinos
A large number of interested Canadians prefer to visit land-based gambling establishments or online gambling portals, so they intensively study Baccarat rules casino, and also try to understand what are the rules of Macau Baccarat in order to feel confident at special tables. Here’s what both beginners and more experienced players need to know:
- Typically, two standard 52-card decks are used for this game. The game can be played by up to 14 people, who sit comfortably at the gaming table in no particular order. The banker can be all the players present, who change this role after the end of each new round in a clockwise direction.
- According to Baccarat rules Canada, each individual card here has its own value. Ace always brings users 1 point, cards from 2 to 9 are calculated at their face value, and Jack, Queen, King and 10 do not bring any points at all (0). If, as a result, 10 or more points are obtained in the resulting combination, then 10 must be subtracted from this number and thus the remaining difference is taken into account.
- Before the cards are dealt, each participant is obliged to place a bet on Player, Banker or Tie. In this case, people put in front of themselves special chips for a certain amount of money.
- Further, each player, starting from the left of the dealer, in turn receives one card. Including the croupier itself. After that, the participants receive a second card in the same way. It should be remembered here that the banker’s cards always have an advantage over others, in the case of gaining the same number of points. In special cases, a third card is issued.
After the cards are revealed, the scoring begins and the winner is determined. Anyone who scores 8 or 9 points receives the paytable winnings due.
Nuances of Baccarat rules Canada regarding the distribution of the third card
A rather important point that should be taken into account by all players is considered to be special Baccarat card rules regarding the issuance of an additional 3rd card during the game and all the details of this process:
- The player whose combination is equal to 5 points or less is entitled to receive the third card;
- If the banker has a total of 0.1 or 2 points, then he also receives an additional card;
- The third card is due to the banker if he has 3, and the player’s third card is equal to 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9 or 0 (except for 8);
- The banker receives his additional card if he has 4, and the player’s third card brings 2,3,4,5,6 or 7 if he has 5, and the player’s third card is 4,5,6 or 7.
Even if the banker has 6 points, and the player’s third card has 6 or 7, he has the right to receive one more card.