Whether you play baccarat online or in a real casino, the rules are the same. There are a lot of people who go wrong when trying to explain the main purpose of baccarat. It is wrong to say that the objective is to draw the best hand to win (the closest possible to 9). In baccarat, the real goal is to predict who will receive the best winning hand: you or the banker. It will therefore be necessary to guess which hand will be closest to the value 9: you, the banker or a tie .
To play free online baccarat , you must first check that Adobe Flash Player is activated on your web browser. Then choose the version of baccarat you want to discover on our guide, you will find some small changes from one version to another, but this mainly concerns the graphics. Overall, it’s always the same principle with a similar interface. On the interface, you can place the chips either on the Player, Banker or Tie box if you want to bet on the tie.
The course of the baccarat game is very simple, the first thing to do is to place your bets, there are three bets available. The bank deals two cards to the players and to itself face up. Card values are added together and a third card may be drawn under certain conditions. The winnings are then distributed if you got it right.
Each card in the game has a different value:
- From Ace to 9, the cards have their face value.
- The 10, Jack, Queen and King are the logs and are worth 0.
The value of a game is obtained by accumulating the value of each card, it will be necessary to keep only the number of the units and to remove that of the tens. Thus, the total points of your game will necessarily be between 0 and 9. Here is an example: If you receive a 4 and a 5, your hand will be worth 4 + 5 = 9. If you receive 4 and 8, your hand will be worth 4 + 8 = 12 therefore 2.
Several rules are then added to determine if there is a new possible draw.
The natural rule : If the first two cards are 8 or 9 natural, no new draw possible.
The third card rule: This rule will automatically draw a card for the player or the banker in some cases.
- If the value of the first two added cards is between 0 and 5, it is necessary to draw again.
- If the value of the first two added cards is between 6 or 7, you have to stay.
- Then when the player has 3 cards, the rules change and the banker’s rules apply, the bank will have to draw in particular if it has 0, 1, 2 or 3. Otherwise, it will draw according to the value of the cards obtained by the player.